Vanguardngn Blog

Welcome! Advertised With Us | Contact Us | About Us | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Instant Ads Placement | Create a post
Stats:
views, Date:



Unbelievable!A foolish Man Faints After Borrowing Money From Lapo And Using It To Play Bet9ja But Lost All The Money (Photos).

Some guys fit Mumu sha because of money, imagine watin one guy do oooo. Some week’s ago,reports of a Lady who won 16 million naira after she predicted correctly, 7 Straight Draws On Nairabet. Victoria Ibe whose successful efforts pushed her in to great spotlight, made use of the big opportunity she had as she won a whooping sum of N16.6m after predicting 7 straight draws on Nigerian betting platform, Nairabet. Now, a Guy, a comedian, Ebuslim Sylvester Udemezue , who got hold of the news, got pissed off after Chelsea and Manchester United spoilt his tickets yesterday. He said; Some week’s ago I heard a lady won 16million at bet9ja .. so I decided to borrow money from LAPO and keep playing till I win ..but unfortunately the loaned has finished chelsea and Manchester cut my last tickets … and I have no choice than to faint at their office …. I need my money back or else I will keep fainting at any #bet9ja shop I see. More photos below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





NEWS (18) Celebrities (15) ENTERTAINMENT (10) POLITICS (6) EDUCATION (4) SPORTS (3) BUSINESS (2) CRIME (2) HEALTH (2) ROMANCE (2) Sport (2) AGRICULTURE (1)


Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About Us | Contact Us | Advertised With Us | Designed with by Akahomen Jerry | Share:
Copyright © 2013- Akahomen Jerry All right reserved